PRODUCT CODE : BR-001
- 30 - 35 kg Polyethylene Plastic Calf House
- The front railing is Static Powder Oven Paint
Today calf rearing became very important and focused issue for cattle production and breeding cattle breeding .
Newborn calves gain immunity and resistance against diseases and other microbial organisms within the first 5 to 7 week period. In this period, calves are vulnerable to germs and diseases, and can be lung, diarrheal diseases. As a result, loss of 20% to 30% vital can occur.
Polyethylene calf hutch is produced with original polyethylene plastic, does not contain recycling material and is not detrimental to health.
- Provides continuously fresh air and spacious space to move
- It is made from one-piece polyethylene plastic
- It has adjusable ventilation area at the top section
- Double coated. cold-proof in winter. Hot-proof in summer
- Lightweight easy to carry.
- Provides to observe calves individually
- Provides optimal performance and growth rate
- Does not brake.
- Has compliance with the norms of human and animal health.
- POLYETHYLENE CALF CARE HUTCH
|Dimensions||H:150 x E:130 x U:175 cm (H Height, E Width, U Length)|
|Weight||30 / 35 kg|
|Raw Material||Lineer Polyethylene|
- FRONT FRAME CONSTRUCTION (20x20 Squre Profile)
|Dimensions||H:90 x E:120 x U:120 cm (H Height, E Width, U Length)|
|Weight||25 kg. (+- 1kg.)|
|Paint||Electrostatic power oven paint|
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENTS
|1 Feeding Bottle|
|1 Gizzard Place|